The President’s Cabinet, comprised of the President and nine senior level administrators, meets on a regular basis to discuss campus issues and initiatives, decisions being considered, policies and procedures, and other items of importance to the College.
- President, James A. Donahue, Ph.D.
- Vice Provost for Enrollment and Communications, Hernan Bucheli, Ed.D.
- Vice Provost for Student Life, Jane Camarillo, Ph.D.
- Vice Provost for Undergraduate Academics, Richard Carp, Ph.D.
- Vice President for Finance and Administration, Susan Wallace, M.B.A.
- Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, Bethami Dobkin, Ph.D
- Executive Assistant to the President, David R. Ford, Ph.D.
- Vice President for Advancement, Lisa Moore '96, M.N.A.
- Vice Provost for Graduate and Professional Programs, Christopher Sindt, Ph.D.
- Vice President for Mission, Carole Swain, Ph.D.