Applicants to the M.S. in Business Analytics Program must meet the following requirements:
Autumn Quarter 2023
- Domestic: August 25th, 2023
Winter Quarter 2024 (Moraga Location)
- Domestic: November 15, 2023
- International: November 1, 2023
Summer Quarter 2024 (Moraga Location)
- Domestic: June 1, 2024
- International: April 1, 2024
Professional work experience:
There is no minimum years of work experience required for admissions. Professional work experience is preferred.
Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university.
GRE and/or GMAT scores are optional.
- Online Application
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts of colleges or universities with a degree conferred (electronic preferred)
- $50 Application Fee
- GRE and/or GMAT scores are optional. GMAT Code: 3HX-9C-96. GRE code: 8798.
- Interview with Program Director
- Review International Applicants for additional documentation requirements
Please mail all hard copy application materials to:
Saint Mary’s College of California
Office of Admissions
1928 Saint Mary's Road
Moraga, CA 94575
While we prefer that you upload all materials directly to your online application, you may email documentation directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that we require official test scores and transcripts.