Outdoor Games & Special Equipment Rentals
Outdoor Games and equipment rentals are available for Saint Mary's College organizations, departments, clubs and teams.
We receive multiple requests for outdoor game equipment and make all efforts to meet the needs of all requests. If there is a scheduling conflict, we do our best to assist in the process to help all parties.
Available games are listed below. The user is responsible for pick-up and returns items during the operational hours of the Joseph L. Alioto Recreation Center.
- Grass Volleyball Net
- Giant Connect Four
- Giant Jenga Blocks
- Bucket ball
- Soccer ball
- Rubber Bowling Set
- Bocci ball
- Balloon arch/stand
- Outdoor/Yoga Mats
Outdoor Games/Special Equipment Rental Policies
- Outdoor games & equipment checkout is reserved for on-campus groups or organizations that have a Department GL code to charge in the event of damage or failure to return equipment.
- Equipment must be reserved 7 days in advance of the event date on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Requests can be made via email with the use of the Equipment Use & Acknowledgement Agreement Form.
- The requester will need to complete the form and submit it for approval
- Member will receive an email confirming or denying the rental request
- If approved, details of the rental will be provided and equipment can be picked up and returned to the front desk on agreed dates and times.
- If equipment is not returned on time or damaged, the GL Code will be charged for the cost of that equipment
For Outdoor games and/or Equipment rentals, please fill out the form below.
Any additional questions and concerns may be directed to Lori Umidon: email@example.com