Educational Administration, MA Program Details
This program is for candidates who have successfully completed the Administrative Services Credential Program and move into the Master of Arts degree in Educational Administration, a 1 year program.
- Successful completion of 24 units of study in the Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program
- Passing the Writing Proficiency Exam (WPE) is required for unconditional acceptance to this graduate degree program.
- EDAD 575: Introduction to Action Research (3 units)
- EDAD 576: Research Framework & Design (3 units)
- EDAD 577: Data Collection & Analysis (3 units)
- EDAD 579: Synthesis for School Leadership (2 units)