Leadership, MA Admissions & Aid
Successful applicants will have met the following criteria:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution; and
- At least 3 years of experience in your profession or vocation.
Applicants are required to submit the following materials with their application:
- Online application
- Personal Statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcript showing your conferred undergraduate degree
- Download a copy of the application instructions, including directions for preparing your personal statement and submitting your letters of recommendation electronically.
- Our admissions team will support you throughout the process and contact you with status updates as your application materials are received.
- Once we have received and reviewed your complete application file, you will be contacted to schedule an admissions interview.
- We will contact you within one to two weeks after your interview regarding the admissions decision and next steps.
- International students are welcome to apply for admission to the MA in Leadership program. For more information about additional requirements for international applicants, please contact our Admissions Team at (925) 631-4700 or email@example.com.
- International students should apply early to allow for visa processing.
Benefits, Tuition, and Fees
Please refer to our section on financial aid.
Executive weekends in person, usually at the beginning and end of each module • Guaranteed availability for every course, every term • Flexible online learning that accommodates your schedule • Attentive and encouraging professors
|Application fee||$50 (non-refundable)|
|Tuition||48 quarter units, $780 / quarter unit|
|Tuition deposit||$250 (non-refundable)|
|Books||$100 per course (average)|
|Course materials fee||$50 for the program (approximately)|