MS in Management & Technology Program students are a diverse group of highly motivated recent graduates, representing a wide range of educational backgrounds.
To qualify for admission, you must demonstrate the ability to handle the academic rigor of the program and maintain a letter "B" average.
- Applicants for admission to the MS in Management & Technology program must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Applicants are required to take the GMAT or GRE if their overall GPA is below a 3.0.
- Online Graduate Application
- Non-refundable $50 Application Fee
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts of colleges or universities with a degree conferred (electronic preferred)
- A resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (dependent on GPA). The GMAT code is: 3HX-9C-97. The GRE code is: 8798.
- Review International Applicants website for additional documentation requirements
Please mail all hard copy application materials to:
Saint Mary’s College of California
Office of Admissions
1928 Saint Mary's Road
Moraga, CA 94575
You can email documentation directly to Graduate Business at email@example.com. Note that we do require official test scores and transcripts.