The curriculum of the MS in Management & Technology Program is designed to teach you the solid business fundamentals you will need to Think Globally, Lead Responsibly and to successfully launch your career in the industry or field of your choosing.
Curriculum includes topics such as:
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization and Storytelling
- Business Analytics
- Ethics, Leadership and Managing Teams, and Business Communication
- Spreadsheet Modeling
- Business Law
- Supply Chain Analytics
Additionally, you will build the critical interpersonal and collaborative skills sought after by recruiters, such as business ethics, leadership, managing teams, business communications, creative thinking and innovation.
Through required professional development and career management training workshops, you will accrue invaluable knowledge on how to manage your job search and career trajectories.
You will also gain real-world experiences through two faculty-supervised field project courses with a Bay Area organization. During a field project-based international business course, you will have the opportunity to learn about business practices in a foreign country with close ties to the Bay Area economy. Students also have the opportunity to gain mentoring advice and networking opportunities through the MSMT Advisory Board.
The MS in Management & Technology Program is a cohort-based, one-year, full-time program offered in the evenings with traditional face-to-face classes offered on campus.
- The program will be offered over four quarters, consisting of two five-week ‘modules’ per quarter, for a total of eight modules.
- Over the first three quarters each five-week module consists of three courses. The last quarter will include two local field projects.
- Students will attend three evening classes per week, Tuesday-Thursday from 6:00pm-10:00pm (subject to change).
- Additionally, there are six required non-credit half-day professional development and career management workshops that must be completed to graduate.
|Summer Quarter||Fall Quarter||Winter Quarter||