Professional MBA students are a diverse group of highly motivated individuals, representing a wide range of professions and educational backgrounds.
To qualify for admission, you must demonstrate the ability to handle the academic rigor of the program and maintain a letter "B" average.
Professional work experience:
- Professional work experience is preferred, and there are no mimimum years of work experience required.
- A bachelor’s degree in any academic field from a regionally-accredited institution.
- The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required.
- Online Graduate Application
- Non-refundable $50 Application Fee
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts of all colleges and universities attended
- A resume of relevant business experience
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can discuss the applicant's professional experience
- Official GMAT or GRE scores. The GMAT code is: 3HX-9C-97. The GRE code is: 8798.
- Admissions interview
- Review International Applicants website for additional documentation requirements
Please mail all hard copy application materials to:
Graduate Business Admissions
School of Economics and Business Administration
Saint Mary’s College of California
380 Moraga Road
Moraga, CA 94556
You can email or fax documentation directly to Graduate Business at [email protected] or (925) 376-6521. Note that we do require official test scores and transcripts.