Before scheduling an appointment, we ask that you read our policies and guidelines.
Tutorial services are offered in the Tutorial & Academic Skills Center (located in FAH) during normal business hours for all subjects.
- The following are centers located throughout campus, which also provided academic support and do not require a Tutor Request Form:
- STEM Center, located in Assumption 200
- Center for Writing Across the Curriculum, located on the first floor of De La Salle Hall
- When more than one person requests tutoring in a specific subject, tutoring will occur as a group, except under extenuating circumstances.
- With the exception of the Centers, all tutoring must take place in the Tutorial & Academic Skills Center.
- Tutoring will be limited to 2 hours per week per class.
- If tutoring is not available for a specific class, we will work to identify a "study buddy" for you.
- We tutor only in Saint Mary's College courses. We cannot support students taking classes at other institutions.
We look forward to working with you to achieve academic success.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact Collin Pugh, the Coordinator for the Tutorial & Academic Skills Center at 925-631-4678 or email email@example.com.