Bay Area Youth Collaborative
Team members implement enrichment activities, academic mentoring, and family engagement programming. Our program and approach is grounded in the following theoretical orientations: trauma informed care and practice, an asset based community development perspective, and restorative justice practices.
BAY Collaborative is a paid experience coordinated by the Catholic Institute for Lasallian Social Action (CILSA) in collaboration with community partners. Students receive an hourly wage, and Federal Work Study students are encouraged to apply.
Students have a choice of working 4–8 hours/week for the entire school year. This opportunity also includes early move-in for training in August and periodic training throughout the school year.
- Join community-based organizations engaged in supporting youth
- Connect with mentors who are experts in the field of education
- Engage with youth and local communities
- Explore career pathways related to education and youth development
- Earn a competitive hourly wage
- Receive training related to trauma informed care and practice, asset based community development, and restorative justice
Contact Adeline Diaz <firstname.lastname@example.org> for more information.