M.S. in Finance students are highly motivated individuals with quantitative aptitude interested in pursuing a career in the financial industry.
Professional work experience:
There is no minimum work experience required for admissions. Professional experience is preferred.
Applicants for admission to the M.S. program must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university.
Applicants are required to take the GMAT or GRE if their overall GPA is below 3.0.
- Online Graduate Application
- Non-refundable $50 application fee
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts of colleges or universities with a degree conferred (electronic preferred)
- Official GMAT or GRE Score (depending on GPA)
- Review International Applicants for additional documentation requirements
Please mail all hard copy application materials to:
Saint Mary’s College of California
Office of Admissions
1928 Saint Mary's Road
Moraga, CA 94575
You may email documentation directly to Graduate Business at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that we do require official test scores and transcripts.