Finance, MS Advisory Board
The Advisory Board for the Master of Science in Finance provides valuable input in curricular content and programmatic development, enhances student's professional and career development, and brings industry leaders and finance professionals to the classroom.
- Derek Bystrom, Vice President, Charles Schwab
- Kevin Coldiron, Owner, Rockridge Capital, LLC, Lecturer at Haas Business School. UC Berkeley
- Kevin Jones, Director of Risk Management, Chevron
- Christoph Lohmann, Senior Vice President, City National Bank
- Ravi Mallela, Senior Vice President of Finance, First Republic Bank
- Bob Mark, Founder and CEO of Black Diamond Risk
- Mary McDonald, Chief of Staff for Care Management, Sutter Health Bay Area
- Gene Meshechek, Global Head of Fixed Income Securities Lending Trading, BlackRock
- Simon Nocera, Principal & Chief Investment Officer, Lumen Advisors
- Paul Runge, Head of Distribution, Community Capital Mangement, Inc.
- Eric Souza, Senior Portfolio Manager, Silicon Valley Bank
- Josh Taft, Equity and Derivatives Trader, BlackRock
- Ryan Thompson, Director of Finance and Strategy, Salesforce.com
- Phillip Todd, Director of Securities Lending and Financing, BlackRock