Give to SOLA
Because we teach students how to think, not what to think, the School of Liberal Arts provides learning that lasts, even in a changing world.
- Support the Performing Arts and create opportunities for off-campus performances by our award-winning actors, dancers and musicians
- Give to the Tuition Assistance Program for current and former professional dancers in LEAP (Liberal Education for Arts Professionals), a national bachelor of arts degree program
- Provide scholarship support for promising writers in the MFA Program
- Make a Great Books summer reading program possible for talented high school students
- Contribute to the development of a state-of-the-art digital broadcast studio for the Communications Department
To learn more, contact Daniel G. Lewis '00 at (925) 631-4616.