Get involved and be a success at Saint Mary’s College with Student Involvement and Leadership.
Who We Are
Student Involvement & Leadership (SIL) fosters the engagement and success of student community at Saint Mary's College. SIL cultivates opportunities for student leadership, meaningful relationships, and life-long learning by providing a dynamic environment while responding to diverse student interests.
Recognizing that Saint Mary’s College is an integrated academic institution, Student Involvement and Leadership is committed to the full development of the individual. Working with students, faculty, staff, alumni and the greater community, we have a lot to offer students.
What We Value
Relationships & Inclusive Community
- SIL offers a safe and comfortable and inviting space to engage students in their success and growth.
- SIL affords students opportunities and experiences to foster communities of mutual respect and develop meaningful relationships with members of the college community.
- SIL affirms students in the use of their talents and skills in the service of others.
Student Ownership & Empowerment
- SIL responds activeley to the interests of students.
- SIL advances student issues and concerns.
- SIL includes supportive structures for student owned initiatives.
Cooperation & Collaboration
- SIL creates collaborative partnerships to strengthen the overall college community.
- SIL professional staff advise, advocate, and instill best practicies in students and college programs.