MINOR IN BLOCKCHAIN TO MAKE A MAJOR DIFFERENCE
Saint Mary’s minor in Blockchain is designed to meet the job market’s demand for specialists in this emerging technology. Our dedicated faculty prepare students to shake up the system with an array of blockchain concepts and machine learning techniques. This access to expert knowledge and next-level tools will take you beyond the basics in order to develop the necessary critical thinking skills for understanding and analyzing decentralized systems - as well as designing your own blockchain apps and platforms. A Blockchain minor won’t only set you up for meaningful and sustainable work; the know-how you gain here will also put you in a position to make a major difference by addressing tomorrow’s most urgent challenges today.
UNBLOCK YOUR FUTURE
Personalized Graduation Plan:
- Optimize your schedule according to your objectives, with help from a Faculty Advisor
- Learn from renowned professors who teach innovative courses with a real-world focus
- Grow your knowledge through special-interest or advanced blockchain and AI courses
- Achieve your professional goals with Student Success and Career Support Services
The framework for the Blockchain minor was built on the liberal arts tradition of Saint Mary’s. Here, we emphasize creative critical thinking skills and effective communication strategies. Our goal is to help students develop the tools required for solving real-world problems through the interpretation and application of information in both traditional and emerging areas of business.
GET HANDS-ON WITH BLOCKCHAIN & AI
Experiential Learning For First-Hand Knowledge
- Follow the curriculum for experience in the blockchain industry and all areas of business
- Make the most of our faculty’s blockchain connections in meaningful class-based projects
- Secure internships that offer real-world practice and enhance your marketability
- Study abroad to expand your global mindset and discover multicultural perspectives
FROM THE FACULTY
"Blockchain allows people across all majors to interact in a new way with society. It gives entrepreneurs new ways to improve our world; artists, new forms of distribution and scientists, a decentralized way to share data for improved scientific breakthroughs. The Blockchain minor will allow you to innovate and improve our world with this technology regardless of your major."
DR. NAVID SABBAGHI, PH.D. PROGRAM DIRECTOR SAINT MARY’S COLLEGE
HIGHEST EARNING POTENTIAL IN UNITED STATES