- Launch a career in accounting and play a crucial role in the operation of every organization.
- Take accounting classes your first year and learn the technical aspects of accounting and hone your skills in analysis, communication and ethical decision-making.
- Develop a strong understanding of financial and managerial accounting, auditing, federal income taxation, and computer applications to ensure relevance in today’s competitive environment.
- Gain access to top global business leaders through Career Gateway workshops and events. Personalized assistance with resumes and interviewing skills from SEBA Undergraduate Career Services.
- Land internship opportunities in the Bay Area and network with more than 10,000 SEBA alumni and over 40,000 SMC alumni worldwide.
ECONOMICS & DATA SCIENCES
- Our programs allow students to engage in community-based coursework, activities, and events around the SF Bay Area, as well as exclusive company tours take you inside firms in technology, healthcare, finance, media, and startups
- Because of the exposure to understanding how our economy works, data analytics and economics courses are suitable for students of any major.
Learn more about the Economics program
Learn more about the Data Sciences program