Welcome to SMC! View the information below on how to obtain an SMC ID card for faculty and staff.
Employees can request an employee ID card or replacement ID card from the Business Office by submitting the SMC ID Card Request Form below.
- a valid SMC account to log in and submit the form
- If you are a new employee, you'll need to wait until you are issued an SMC account. See the New Employee FAQs for more information.
- employed by SMC as Faculty, Staff or are a registered Volunteer
- student workers are not eligible for Staff ID cards
- a recent headshot that is appropriate for an ID card.
- You will need to submit one photo. 2 MB limit. Allowed file types: gif, jpg, jpeg, png.
- no filters or other modifications to the image that alter the subject's appearance
- your head should fit within the frame (not too large or too small)
- full color
- head should not be tilted or shown in profile
- neutral expression, avoid exaggerated smiles or expressions
- eyes should be visible, no sunglasses. Avoid glare from eyeglasses
- no head coverings unless they are worn daily for religious purposes
- a plain background, ideally white or similar
- clear and in-focus
- resolution sufficient for a high quality print
View and Submit the SMC ID Card Request Form