Find details pertaining to Saint Mary's retirement programs and your options as an employee.
- TIAA-CREF Website
- TIAA-CREF Defined Contribution (Employer) Plan Description
- TIAA-CREF Tax Deferred (Employee) Plan Description
- TIAA-CREF Online Instructions
- Retirement Health Program - Emeriti Program
- Emeriti Retiree Health Plan for Saint Mary's College of California - Summary Plan Description
- The Emeriti Program Website
- Emeriti 2013 Annual Enrollment
- Emeriti During Your Working Years
- Emeriti In Your Retirement Years
- Emeriti Planning for Retirement
- Emeriti 2013 Rates
- Emeriti Plan Highlights
· Emeriti’s new accumulation record keeper, trust services provider, and investment manager will be TIAA-CREF, based in New York, with nearly one century of distinguished service to the non-profit community for financial services supporting retirement income security.
· Emeriti’s new disbursement record keeper for Emeriti group insurance administration and Emeriti medical expense reimbursement processing will be Savitz, a Philadelphia company with more than forty years of experience in full-service benefits services supporting employees and retirees in organizations nationwide.
· The Emeriti Service Center call number (1-866-EMERITI) and the Emeriti website (www.emeritihealth.org) will remain the same.
Information will be shared during Emeriti’s annual fall workshops on member campuses. Look for an invitation from the Benefits Office.