All incoming students are required to submit their Medical Requirements through the Health Center Portal
Here is what students need to complete:
- Medical History Form
- Tuberculosis (TB) Screening Form
- Enter required immunization dates
- Upload immunization records
- Records must show that all required vaccines have been completed to fulfill the immunization requirement.
- Immunizations will not be reviewed until records are uploaded for verification.
1. Medical History Form: this form can be found on the portal and is completed electronically.
2. Tuberculosis (TB) Screening/Testing Form: this form can be found on the portal and is completed electronically.
- If any answers to the form are "yes" than a student must also provide a record of TB testing or a chest x-ray within 1 year of starting classes.
- Review the form with your medical provider who will help complete it and then upload it to the Student Health Portal.
3. Enter required immunization dates: enter the dates you received the required vaccines.
4. Upload Immunizations Records: upload records of all required vaccines. See below for more information on required vaccines.
- 1 or 2 doses depending on vaccine given and booster if eligible.
- Hepatitis B:
- 3 doses (or)
- Positive Hepatitis B titer (blood test)
- Meningococcal (MCV4):
- Must have had a booster dose on or after age 16.
- Make sure the vaccine is the MCV4 vaccine.
- While the Meningitis B vaccine provides added protection, it is not the vaccine we require,
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella):
- 2 doses (or)
- 1st vaccine must be on or after age 1.
- Positive MMR titer documenting immunity.
- 2 doses (or)
- Primary series fulfilling all doses (3 or 4 doses, depending on age at last vaccine).
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis):
- 1 dose within 10 years of starting classes.
- The Td vaccine does not fulfill this requirement, as it does not include pertussis (whooping cough) protection.
- Varicella (Chicken Pox):
- 2 doses of vaccine (or)
- History of Chicken Pox (or)
- Positive Varicella titer (blood test)