Google Apps Instructions
Collaborate anytime and anywhere with a suite of tools that are FERPA compliant. Google Drive offers SMC professors, staff, and students unlimited storage. Files are saved automatically and shared according to creator's objectives: view, comment, or edit.
Overview: Drive lets you keep all your work in one place, unlimited storage, and access your files from any device.
Overview: Calendar lets you keep track of important events, share your schedule, and create multiple calendars.
Overview: Docs lets your write reports, create joint project proposals, keep track of meeting notes, and more.
- Review SMC's Knowledge Base Article Google Docs - Basic Instruction
- Check out Google's training and help guide for Google Docs
- Learn how to use Google Docs by watching Google Docs for Educators and/or Google Docs on Learning Cloud (Log on to Learning Cloud through the SMC Portal then click these links)
Overview: Slides lets you create pitch decks, project presentations, training modules, and more.
Overview: Sheets lets you handle task lists, create projects, analyze data, charts, filters, and more.
- Review SMC's Knowledge Base Article Google Sheets - Basic Instructions
- Check out Google's training and help guide for Google Sheets
- Learn how to use Google Sheets by watching Google Sheets for Educators and/or Google Sheets on Learning Cloud (Log on to Learning Cloud through the SMC Portal then click these links)
Overview: Sites lets you build public sites, internal project hubs, and more.
Overview: Forms lets you manage event registrations, create quizzes, analyze responses, and more.