Honors Living Learning Community
Incoming first-year students admitted with honors may elect to participate in this exciting Living Community. Additionally, current students who are already in the Honors Program can commit to the Honors Living Learning Community.
The Honors Living Community in Aquinas Hall is designed to support incoming first-year honors students. Aquinas Hall is a suite-style accommodation that has a study lounge, outdoor space and laundry room on the first floor. Live-in tutors specializing in the sciences and the humanities – along with dedicated live-in faculty – help create an intellectually stimulating and supportive community.
Honors Living Community Goals:
- Provide incoming honors students with a quiet, respectful community of diverse but similarly motivated peers.
- Create a nurturing and supportive environment in which students forge a solid academic foundation a) by providing live-in mentor/tutors in the humanities and sciences b) by providing well-equipped and quiet study facilities c) by providing relevant and engaging co-curricular programming.
- Ease social and academic transition into college through appropriate social programming and weekly events.
- Offer accurate in-house academic advising and mentoring from qualified live-in faculty member(s).
- Foster and mentor future campus and student life leaders.
If you are interested, please contact Helga Lenart-Chang (email@example.com).