Living Learning Communities
A specialized living and learning environment that embodies curricular and co-curricular components.
All students, regardless of major, identity, or background, are encouraged to apply for a Living Learning Community to make living in your community a successful and enjoyable experience!
There are several themed “living learning” communities in the residence halls. A Saint Mary’s College living learning community provides resident students:
- A unified theme and shared sense of goals within the community;
- Intimate engagement with Saint Mary’s through conscious contribution and fellowship;
- Improved academic and social transition in each stage of student development;
- Increased personal and academic learning and development; and,
- A supporting and challenging environment in which students engage in ideas and explore diverse views and values.