We know you're busy with classes, sports, clubs and service activities, and we make sure that you can find a nourishing and enjoyable meal or snack when you need it.
On Campus Dining
Saint Mary's College contracts with the Sodexo Corporation to provide food service in Oliver Hall, Cafe Louis, and for many of the student socials. The College offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the week, and brunch and dinner on weekends. The Late Night Dining Program offered nightly gives students a break from studying and a place to gather with friends to enjoy comfort food, and study snacks like burgers, cereal, nachos, or ice cream.
Please visit the SMC Dining Services website for daily menus, hours of operation and additional information about our campus eateries.
Meal Plan Options for 2017-2018
**Please note that any meal plan change for the Fall '17 term must be made before Monday August 21st, 2017. Any changes for the Spring '18 term must be made before Monday February 5, 2018.**
Meal plan prices are included in room and board charges, found under Tuition and Fees.
Meal Plan Requests
If you need to purchase a meal plan, or if you would like to make a change to the plan you have already selected, simply complete the Meal Plan Change Request Form.
**All first-year students and students living in suite-style residence halls are required to have a meal plan. Townhouse students are not required to have a meal plan but can choose between the 5 Day or 7 Day All You Care to Eat meal plans by filling out the form above.
Commuter Meal Plans
If you live off campus and would like to purchase a meal plan at the start of each term you can select from the 5 Day All You Care to Eat (AYCE) which is Monday-Friday or the 7 Day All You Care to Eat (AYCE) which is Monday-Sunday. The meal plan comes with SuperCharged Flex Dollar amounts listed below. Both meal plans cost $5200 for the academic year. simply complete the Off Campus Meal Plan Request Form.
Supercharged Flex Dollars
Supercharged Flex Dollars are included in the meal plans every semester. They can be used on campus in Oliver Hall, Cafe Louis, Jamba Juice, and at participating retail outlets off campus. For more information, see our Flex Dollars page.
- 7 Day All You Care to Eat Meal Plan includes a total of $80 in Supercharged Flex Dollars. ($40 in the fall term and $40 in the spring term).
- 5 Day All You Care to Eat Meal Plan includes a total of $200 in Supercharged Flex Dollars. ($100 in the fall term and $100 in the spring term).
Add Additional Supercharged Flex Dollars
Students have the ability to add at the start of each semester additional optional Supercharged Flex Dollars by adding a Red, White or Blue Package. The cost of these add-on plans will be added to a students account.
- Red Package - $250 in Supercharged Flex Dollars
- White Package - $500 in Supercharged Flex Dollars
- Blue Package - $1000 in Supercharged Flex Dollars
Do you have particular dietary needs? No problem! Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact our General Manager at (925) 631-4378.
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please bus your tray and disposables from your table when you have finished dining
- Please refrain from taking food, dishes or utensils from the dining area. If you need to take a meal to-go, please grab a to-go plate.
- Remember that ID Cards are non-transferable. Meal cards cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser.
When Dining in Oliver Hall Please...
- Bring your ID card every meal
- Don't take the trays, silverware or china. If you accidentally do, please bring them back.
- Bus your tray & be considerate of your neighbor
- Use reusable plates, cups, and silverware to be sustainable
- Compost your food scraps and recycle whenever possible
- Make special requests & use the comment board. We value your opinion.
You never have to be too shy to ask for seconds with our Campus Dining Program. Our generous policy allows for a second helping of many menu favorites. All you have to do is ask!
May 25 (Last meal of academic year): Lunch