We know you're busy with classes, sports, clubs and service activities, and we make sure that you can find a nourishing and enjoyable meal or snack when you need it.
On Campus Dining
Saint Mary's College contracts with the Sodexo Corporation to provide food service in Oliver Hall, the retail food outlets in Cassin Student Union, and for many of the student socials. The College offers breakfast, lunch and dinner during the week, and brunch and dinner on weekends. The Late Night Dining Program offered nightly gives students a break from studying and a place to gather with friends and have a sandwich, grab a burger, have some cereal, or enjoy an ice cream.
Please visit the SMC Dining Services website for daily menus, hours of operation and additional information about our campus eateries.
Meal Plan Costs for 2016- 2017
|Selection (check one)||Meal Plan Type||First Installment||Second Installment||ANNUAL RATE|
|14 Meal Plan||$3,338||$3,338||$6,676|
|10 Meal Plan||$3,255||$3,255||$6,510|
|8 Meal Plan||$3,075||$3,075||$6,150|
|5 Meal Plan||$2,220||$2,220||$4,440|
When Dining in Oliver Hall Please...
- Bring your ID card every meal
- Don't take the trays, silverware or china. If you accidentally do, please bring them back.
- Bus your tray & be considerate of your neighbor
- Make special requests & use the comment board. We value your opinion
You never have to be too shy to ask for seconds with our Campus Dining Program. Our generous policy allows for a second helping of many menu favorites. All you have to do is ask!
Do you have particular dietary needs? No problem! Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact our General Manager at x4378.
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please bus your tray and disposables from your table when you have finished dining
- Please refrain from taking food, dishes or utensils from the dining area.
- Remember that ID Cards are non-transferable. Meal cards cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser.
Food on Campus During Breaks