Give to SOLA
School of Liberal Arts
You can direct your gift to a program in the School of Liberal Arts and play an important part in sustaining our academic mission. Such support is essential to the ongoing strength of our programs and the future of our students.
Because we teach students how to think, not what to think, the School of Liberal Arts provides learning that lasts, even in a changing world.
- Support the Performing Arts and create opportunities for off-campus performances by our award-winning actors, dancers and musicians
- Give to the Tuition Assistance Program for current and former professional dancers in LEAP (Liberal Education for Arts Professionals), a national bachelor of arts degree program
- Provide scholarship support for promising writers in the MFA Program
- Support the post-graduation success of SOLA majors through LAB, the Liberal Arts Bridge program that provides professional exploration, development, and internship support for students.
- Support faculty and student scholarly travel grants and help provide faculty development on issues of diversity and inclusion, through the Dean's Fund for Academic Distinction.
- Support public history courses, internships for students at the Smithsonian Institute, and educational partnerships with local schools promoting public history to future Gaels.
To learn more, please contact Heidi Stornetta Butler at (925) 631-8666.