The Campus Housing Office is committed to providing excellent service to our prospective and current residents.
Campus Housing strives to uphold our Catholic & Lasallian traditions and core principles while serving students and the campus, we shall
- provide a safe, affordable, attractive, clean, comfortable, sustainable, and well-maintained living environment for all students.
- establish an open, diverse, and multicultural residential environment that accepts students as individuals while promoting the appreciation and understanding of the differences each person brings to our community.
- be committed to consistent, fair, and transparent policies/practices.
- uses assessment tools and other means of evaluations in order to focus on continuously improving services, programs, and procedures.
- collaborate and consult with other stakeholders in an effort to achieve excellence.
Our Residence Halls
Saint Mary’s students live in 22 different residence halls and townhouses which are located around the campus within a ten-minute walk or bike ride of most classrooms and campus facilities.
Benefits of Living On Campus
Living on campus gives you an opportunity to build connections with your peers and the campus community. As a student resident, you’ll have access to undergraduate-student Resident Advisors (RA's) and professional Resident Directors (RD's) who are committed to enhancing your academic, social and spiritual growth.
Learn More and Apply
Any questions regarding housing procedures should be directed to the Campus Housing Office at (925) 631-4241, or via e-mail at [email protected]. You may also visit us in Ferroggiaro 200, Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.