Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
As home to the Bay Area’s first executive MBA program, the Saint Mary’s School of Economics and Business Administration has a long history of tailoring quality business degree programs for working professionals. With four different locations, eight different schedule options and various programs offered in a hybrid format (half online/half on-campus), Saint Mary’s provides you with more ways to earn a graduate business degree than any other school in the Bay Area.
- Executive MBA Program
- Trans-Global Executive MBA Program
- Professional MBA Program
- M.S. in Financial Analysis and Investment Management Program
- M.S. in Accounting Program
- M.S. in Business Analytics Program
- M.S. in Management Program
RSVP for an information session or call us at (925) 631-4888 to learn about your options.
Feb9Graduate Business Online Information Sessionat 12:00PM,
Feb9SERVE with SEBAat 5:45PM, 4010 Nelson Ave, Concord, CA 94520
Feb11Join Us for the Graduate & Professional Student Resource Center Grand Opening!at 3:30PM, Cassin Student Union CSU 100A
- SFGate Spotlights SMC’s Focus on Business and the Liberal Arts
- Saint Mary’s MBA Students Think Outside Box to Help Local Company
- Anita Engles, Evan Marwell Visonary of the Year Scholarship Winner Announced
- SEBA Professors Teach at Lasallian School in Myanmar
- Dozens of Saint Mary's Volunteers Donate Holiday Hours to Food Bank