Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
As home to the Bay Area’s first executive MBA program, the Saint Mary’s School of Economics and Business Administration has a long history of tailoring quality business degree programs for working professionals. With four different locations, eight different schedule options and various programs offered in a hybrid format (half online/half on-campus), Saint Mary’s provides you with more ways to earn a graduate business degree than any other school in the Bay Area.
- Executive MBA Program
- Trans-Global Executive MBA Program
- Professional MBA Program
- M.S. in Financial Analysis and Investment Management Program
- M.S. in Accounting Program
- M.S. in Business Analytics
RSVP for an information session or call us at (925) 631-4888 to learn about your options.
Sep8Graduate Business Moraga Information Sessionat 6:00PM, Filippi Academic Hall Conference Room 205
Sep9Serve with Contra Costa Food Bankat 5:45PM, Contra Costa Food Bank 4010 Nelson Drive, Concord
Sep16Graduate Business San Ramon Information Sessionat 6:30PM, San Ramon Valley Conference Center, 3301 Crow Canyon Rd, San Ramon, CA 94583
Sep18Graduate Business Third Friday Mixerat 5:30PM, Stanford's Restaurant & Bar 1300 South Main Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- U.S.News Examines Market Timing Perils with Accounting’s Terence Pitre
- SEBA in Spain: Notes from MBA Students in Barcelona
- KGO News radio speaks with SEBA Prof Gomez Arias about Greek crisis
- BlackRock Strategy Analyst Helps SEBA Students Bridge the Gap Between Theory and Practice
- T-GEMBA Student Tackles Homelessness in Alameda