SEBA Alumni Chapter
About the SEBA Alumni Chapter
From day one as a SEBA student, you are automatically enrolled as a lifetime member of our School of Economics and Business Administration's (SEBA) family. Our community is supportive and strong — from the first day of class through graduation, and beyond.
The Alumni Chapter's goals are:
- NETWORK. We help you stay in touch with your fellow graduates and connect with new people, new opportunities, new resources, and new friends.
- LEARN. We offer opportunities to continuously develop your professional skills through career workshops, executive guest speakers, class audits, panel discussions, and online learning.
- SERVE. We provide opportunities for you to use your knowledge, experience, and skill in service of others needing a hand in their businesses or communities.
- Join the SEBA Alumni Council
- Share your experience at a admissions information session or in a classroom
- Host a company tour
- Help plan SEBA Alumni events
- Host an alumni mixer