Your aspirations, your future, starts here.
At Saint Mary's we put the growth and success of students first. We're committed to providing the support and resources you need to fully enjoy and benefit from your experience at the College, whether it's through extracurricular activities, housing and dining, service programs, health, or recreation.
Students in the School of Economics and Business Administration enjoy small class settings, personal attention and gain a solid core of business skills withing the liberal arts tradition of the world's greatest thinkers. We understand that our students success depends on being creative, broadly educated, and technically proficient. Enhance your success by joining the School of Economics and Business Administration.
SMC in the News
- KCBS Interviews SEBA's Gomez-Arias About Underage Garment Industry Workers
- Mercury News Story on Bad Bosses Quotes SEBA's Nancy Lam
- CBS-5 TV Interviews SEBA's Tomas Gomez-Arias About The Demise Of Hostess
- KGO Radio, TV Interview SEBA's Tomas Gomez-Arias About Black Friday & Cyber Monday
- KGO Radio Interviews SEBA's Michael Hadani About $2 Billion Oval Office Campaign