Your aspirations, your future, starts here.
At Saint Mary's we put the growth and success of students first. We're committed to providing the support and resources you need to fully enjoy and benefit from your experience at the College, whether it's through extracurricular activities, housing and dining, service programs, health, or recreation.
Students in the School of Economics and Business Administration enjoy small class settings, personal attention and gain a solid core of business skills withing the liberal arts tradition of the world's greatest thinkers. We understand that our students success depends on being creative, broadly educated, and technically proficient. Enhance your success by joining the School of Economics and Business Administration.
SMC in the News
- KGO News Radio Interviews SEBA’s Tomas Gomez About Volkswagen’s Emissions Scandal
- KGO 810 Taps Finance Prof. Arnav Sheth For Insight On Market Volatility
- Money's Edge Taps SEBA Prof. Arnav Sheth For Insight On Cryptocurrency
- U.S.News Examines Market Timing Perils with Accounting’s Terence Pitre
- CBS-5 Taps Marketing's Andrew Wilson For Insight on Amazon’s Much Hyped Prime Day