SEBA Undergraduate Scholarships
Entering SEBA undergraduate majors are eligible for a SEBA Scholarship! Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit an application.
WILDER TRUST SCHOLARSHIPS: UNDERGRADUATE
Designated Funds for 2021-2022 academic year: $13,000/year
- 4 scholarship ($13,000) will be awarded to a qualified incoming freshman majoring in Business Administration or Accounting (renewable for three additional years of consecutive, full time undergraduate study)
Scholarship Award Criteria:
- Brief 1-page essay (describing academic goals and career pursuits)
- Declaration of SEBA major (Business Administration or Accounting) is required at entrance
- Participation in the Saint Mary’s College Honors Scholarship Saturday Program (highly recommended)
- In-person and/or phone interview
- Service on the SEBA Dean’s Undergraduate Student Advisory Board is required
- Once awarded, the scholarship information will be sent to the Financial Aid Office, which will administer the disbursement of funds.
- (By November 15th) On behalf of the School of Economics and Business Administration, the Office of Admissions will send letters (signed by the SEBA Dean) to a group of qualified incoming freshmen and transfer students. All of them would be encouraged to apply for the Wilder Trust Scholarship by submitting a brief 1-page essay (by February 1st) describing their academic goals and career pursuits.
- (By February 15th) The applications for the award will be sent to a Committee comprised of the Associate Dean, Business Administration Chair, Accounting Chair, one additional Business Administration faculty member and one additional Accounting faculty member. They will review all applicants and make recommendations to the Dean.
- (By March 1st) The Dean will send a list of scholarship recipients to the Dean of Admissions.