Think Globally, Lead Responsibly.
The study of business and economics at Saint Mary's College of California dates back to the founding of the College in the early 1860s. In 1872, the College offered 3 curricula: Classical, Science and Commercial. The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) today includes the undergraduate departments of Accounting, Business Administration, and Economics, as well as the Graduate Business Programs
- KGO 810 Taps Finance Prof. Arnav Sheth For Insight On Market Volatility
- Money's Edge Taps SEBA Prof. Arnav Sheth For Insight On Cryptocurrency
- KGO 810 Talks with SEBA Prof Gomez Arias About Greek Debt Agreement
- U.S.News Examines Market Timing Perils with Accounting’s Terence Pitre
- CBS-5 Taps Marketing's Andrew Wilson For Insight on Amazon’s Much Hyped Prime Day