Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) undergraduate and graduate curriculum encourages students to develop a global and responsible business perspective. We educate students to consider global contexts and ethical, economic, social, and environmental values as they understand, analyze, and decide on business and economic issues.
SEBA offers three distinguished undergraduate degree programs:
- Professional MBA Program
- Executive MBA Program
- Trans-Global Executive MBA Program
- M.S. in Financial Analysis and Investment Management Program
- M.S. in Accounting Program
- M.S. in Business Analytics
- M.S. in Management
Graduate business classes are offered in Moraga, San Ramon, Silicon Valley, and San Francisco. As one of the first Executive MBA programs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Saint Mary's College of California alumni network is strong, lifelong and worldwide.
- SFGate Spotlights SMC’s Focus on Business and the Liberal Arts
- Saint Mary’s MBA Students Think Outside Box to Help Local Company
- SFGate Profiles Visionary of the Year Nominee Jennifer Pahlka
- Saint Mary’s, San Francisco Chronicle Partner On Second Annual Visionary of the Year Award
- Anita Engles, Evan Marwell Visonary of the Year Scholarship Winner Announced