Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) undergraduate and graduate curriculum encourages students to develop a global and responsible business perspective. We educate students to consider global contexts and ethical, economic, social, and environmental values as they understand, analyze, and decide on business and economic issues.
SEBA offers three distinguished undergraduate degree programs:
- Professional MBA Program
- Executive MBA Program
- Trans-Global Executive MBA Program
- M.S. in Financial Analysis and Investment Management Program
- M.S. in Accounting Program
- M.S. in Business Analytics
Graduate business classes are offered in Moraga, San Ramon, Silicon Valley, and San Francisco. As one of the first Executive MBA programs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Saint Mary's College of California alumni network is strong, lifelong and worldwide.
- SMC Investment Group Shines at Regional Competition
- Business Idea Competition Spotlights Saint Mary’s Entrepreneurs
- SEBA Alumnus Brings Sustainability to the Forefront of Investment Decisions
- Wells Fargo CMO Tells SEBA that Personal Touch is Key to Winning Customers
- Deseret News National Edition Highlight's SEBA's Jyoti Bachani's Jan Term Course